Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Starting Anew

My First Painting circa 2003

Art has always been a great love of mine. From doodling in elementary school to completing full on reproductions in high school, making images has always been my thing. Nevertheless in recent years, I’ve been a bit lazy when it comes to creating and have found myself having a bit of a creator’s block. It’s a little like falling down that metaphorical rabbit hole and not really knowing what to do. So to remedy that, I’ve decided to start fresh. Over this past year, I’ve done a little bit better for myself, creating a whopping 5 or 6 works, and get this…recording myself doing it. ^_^. It’s been a great and fun journey, one I’d like to share with you. So, join me here and check out my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think